Christopher Rockwell - Registrar
Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten Surveys
If you are registering a student for kindergarten or pre-kindergarten, please fill out one of the following online forms:
Out-of-District Student Registration
If you are interested in registering an out-of-district student on a tuition basis,
click here for information...
Steps to Register a Student
Step 1: Proof of Residency
- Copy of Drivers License
- Lease, rental or mortgage agreement
- Utility Bill (i.e. phone, cable, electric)
Step 2: Documents/Records
You will need to bring with you several documents regarding your student.
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Physical exam by a doctor within the last year
- Copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Special Education plan (IEP or 504) if applicable
Step 3: Download and fill out all of the documents below.
Step 4: Contact Maureen Lynch
Call 279-4600 ext. 2006 to arrange an
appointment to register your child between
the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.